Sunday, July 17, 2011

Project Statement

Project Statement for my Portfolio Website

Background:
I want to show the viewers of my website the style and quality of work that I do, and my abilities and skills as a graphic designer. I want my portfolio website to display not only my work, but my personality and professionalism as well.
Target Audience:
Potential employers, fellow designers, and those interested in design
Objectives:
After viewing my site, I would like potential employers to want to hire for work, and for fellow designers to offer advice and guidance.
Obstacles:
I do not yet have very much work that is ready to be displayed
Key Benefit:
Potential employers and fellow designers will have the opportunity to see my work and what I am capable of.
Support Statement:
If my site design is successful, I will have opportunities to gain work experience and exposure
Tone:
Clean, simple, and profession, with interesting work displayed

No comments:

Post a Comment